Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aren't Cars Just Moving Billboards?

I got this idea from someone else who recently adopted and thought that I would put my time stuck in traffic to good use! So my friend Kiirstin made this for me on her Cricut. (Thanks, Kiirstin!)
I hope we get the word out there a little more with this. We're so excited to welcome a little one to our family and its REALLY hard to be patient. I'm lucky to have nieces and nephews and neighbors to play with, but it's just not the same. I'm ready to change diapers and stay up all night!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

great IDEA!! Hope it speeds up the process for you. It is hard not to have your own kids to play with.

Cassie said...

what a great idea!

Rynell said...

I'm ALSO really hoping this happens soon for you two!

Xazmin said...

I'm so hoping for this for you too.

I know that was the worst grammar ever...but you know what I mean!

Susannah said...

Hope this helps. I have some friends out in Boston going through the same thing. They have been trying to adopt for a long time. If you ever need ideas or support let me know & I'll get her info. She's done a lot in this process.