Monday, September 20, 2010

Splat!

Since I have SOOOO much to catch up on, I'm posting this blog splat--a little smattering of everything.
This was taken at the temple after Emma was sealed to us. Her grandma made her the most beautiful temple dress and shoes for the occasion and her grandpa sealed us!! Does it get any better than that?!

Every year I run a local 10K. This year I recruited a couple of neighbors to run it with me. It's always more fun running with other people.

This is part of our team from the 2010 Wasatch Back. We're hanging out at the finish line waiting for our last runner. I didn't actually get to run this year, because we were in Florida finalizing our adoption (yes, WAAAY more important) at the time the race started. But I'm excited for next year!

Emma is now a pro at camping (in a 5th wheel). We went camping a few times this summer--with friends and for a family reunion--and Emma took it all in stride. It certainly helps that she's so easy going and that she LOVES being outside.

We've got a water-baby on our hands. Emma loves splashing, whether it be in the tub, or in the pool.

On July 4th, we went to Matt's parents' house to watch fireworks. We weren't sure how Emma would take them, but she did a great job.

Carrot-Tomato. 'nuff said.

"Yes, mother? Did you need something?"

What is it about babies and mirrors? We love to watch Emma giggle at herself.


As I was posting this, I realized that since Emma has come along, Matt and I don't have nearly as many pictures with us in them. We'll have to do something about that!

No comments: