Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Man's Trash...

I recently decided that we needed to find a couple of dressers and/or chests of drawers for Emma's room and the guest room. After shopping around a little, I decided to try my luck at yard sales. So I spent an hour or so driving around checking out the local yard sale scene. And I feel like I held my own! I found three dressers/drawers for a total of $35 and had a matching mirror thrown in. Then I spent a day sanding and painting my treasures. Here are the "before" pictures. I forgot to take the "after" photos, so those will have to come a little later. All in all, I'm pretty pleased with my loot!


2 comments:

Cassie said...

I wanna see the afters! Always good to find a bargain.

Valerie said...

Oh, man! I was lured in with the BEFORE pics, and left unfulfilled with no AFTER pics! I will check back tomorrow. . . =)