Monday, March 23, 2009

Adoption Update

It's been a very long time since I updated about our adoption efforts and I figured it was about time. We've been approved for just over a year and since then have been on a waiting list of sorts through LDS Family Services. We've been very pleased with them and our amazing case worker, Rachel. We've had a couple of maybe's, but we haven't been able to adopt yet.










Since many adoptive couples find their children through friends of friends, we're grateful to all of you who have been handing out these pass-along cards with our information on them. (And for those who need some, just say the word and we'll get some to you!) As always, if you know of anyone who is thinking of placing a baby for adoption, we appreciate you giving them information about LDSFS through the website and/or our adoption email.

6 comments:

Alona said...

Best of luck! I'll pass the word if I hear of anyone!

Cassie said...

HELLO!!! Give me a stack woman! I didn't know you had these made up! Totally cute, by the way, love them.

Nicole Hunter said...

Hey Matt & Andrea! I found you through Liz's blog. I'm Stan and Cleo's granddaughter. I love blogging as it's such a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. I'll keep my ears open for you guys! Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Good luck to you both. I have a friend from my mission who is thinking of putting her baby up for adoption. She's a single mom and barely 18 I think. I'll keep my ears open to what she decides.

Xazmin said...

Can I post about this on my blog?

Xazmin

Matt & Andrea said...

Sure, Xazmin. Any exposure we can get is helpful. Thanks!