Thursday, October 9, 2008

Life is Hard!

So, Matt and I lead a hard life! We had to go on another business trip to San Diego. I know...rough. Actually, most of the trip really was business, but we found a couple hours to spend at our favorite spots, La Jolla Cove and Coronado Beach. Of course, we also had to stop by our two favorite San Diego area restaurants, Elijah's and Alfonso's. Good stuff!

At La Jolla Cove
Downtown San Diego. Taken from Harbor Island.

This shows how hard life really was! We didn't even have our beach garb on!
My favorite shot of the trip.

Next time you'll all have to go with us!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We love it! Show us more pictures! Love, Dad and Mom

Haskell Family said...

You're making me jealous!!! (Did we get SNOW this weekend!?!)

MerrittBadges said...

Next time you go, invitations would be greately appreciated. I would love to walk on the beach and eat good food instead of bundling in several fleece layers and eating chicken nuggets or KRAFT mac-n-cheese. Fabulous pictures though!!!!

Alona said...

Beautiful pictures! That last one is fantastic!

Jennifer said...

I'll trade you hard lives! Just kidding. Awesome trip. I think the next trip you have to take should be to Houston.