Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Lesson in Patience

I've realized that, in a lot of things, Matt is more patient than I am. We attended the annual pumpkin carving for his family and these are the pumpkins Matt & I carved. I did the simplest thing I could think of and Matt went for something a little more challenging. The picture's a little blurry, but it's still easy to see who's is more impressive!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
May your day be filled with lots of chocolate you probably shouldn't be eating!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow. You guys are good.

MerrittBadges said...

Matt's was REALLY awesome! But I have to give kudos to Andrea becuase her's was her original pattern. She drew it, and I was seriously impressed with the creativity! Great carving guys!

Alona said...

I think they're both fantastic!