Thursday, September 25, 2008

BOWLYPMICS

Last Saturday, we held an official "Bowlympics." Each frame had a different method of bowling and then you add up your score. This only works if you have a group that isn't afraid of looking like fools! We had a fantastic group of about 10. (Okay, yes, I am a COMPLETE nerd and we went bowling for my birthday.) Great fun.

This is my friend on the "no approach" round. You had to stand still and just swing your arm. What form!


Matt is seen here demonstrating the "between your legs" round.



This is me trying to get a strike on "hut, hut, hike!" No picture is ever flattering when you're in the midst of a Bowlympics.

2 comments:

Alona said...

I love this idea! I saw it on Valerie's blog awhile ago and I totally want to try it. You guys are so creative - definitely not nerdy . . . or maybe I'm a nerd too! :)

Valerie said...

I was going to post that you're such a nerd for going bowling on your birthday. But Alona blew it by saying that bowling is NOT nerdy and by revealing that I went bowling on MY birthday too!! So here is my modified response:

That is so COOL that you went bowling for your birthday. Hope your birthday was full of cheer and happiness!! =) (bunch a bunch!)