Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunny Skies

Matt & I just got back from a trip to Southern California in search of sunny skies. Here are a few of the pictures of our journey!
Of course, one of the stops we had to make was Disneyland! How can you resist? We rode the rides, saw the sights, and took breaks. Having fun is tiring!







This was my first time to see the San Diego Zoo. The weather was perfect and we took advantage of all the "photo ops." I just have to say that Matt is a ham!







We visited La Jolla Cove & absolutely loved the scenery! We had a lot of fun exploring and just listening to the ocean. The only bad part was that a squirrel tried to attack me! Apparently those California squirrels are NOT afraid of people.








4 comments:

MerrittBadges said...

Awesome pics! Next time make sure you take me!!!!

Valerie said...

But. How was the FOOD?

Heather said...

What a FUN trip...you'll have to check out our blog we went to Disneyland in march and had a blast as well. I must admit that I'm soooo jealous of your trip to the San Diego Zoo though...I'll make it there someday, I WILL!
www.insidemyhead-heather.blogspot.com

Alona said...

You guys look like you'd be fun to travel with! :)