Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh my, where is he?

Andrea and I went on a Crusie with some family members to Mexico. What an adventure!! All of you that know Andrea, know that she's an adveturous kind of gal. While we were there,the poor girl got lost and was looking all over for me. Franticly she searched, spending hours and hours at the beach!! All hope seemed to be lost. As a last resort, she decided to check the area of the pier where the resturants are. You'll never believe it, but she found me!! I was, of cours, deep in thought. Normal for me. Anyway, Yeee Haaaa! I'd been found. Here are a couple of pictures to prove this adventure is all true.!!


1 comment:

Valerie said...

Matt, I'm surprised Andrea searched around FOOD last instead of first! Heh-heh. Glad you were reunited before she had to resort to calling the Embassy or something embarrassing. . .