Friday, April 10, 2009

Bring on the Disasters!

Matt and I have been married for over 8 years now, and I've been working on getting my food storage that WHOLE TIME! I've added a little here and there, and moved the whole collection a few times (thanks, Julie) in my quest for the perfect food storage set-up.
Our new house has a marvelous food storage room, complete with built-in shelves for the smaller cans and space for my 5 Superman-proof shelves for the #10 cans.
But I think a food storage just isn't complete without...you guessed it--CHOCOLATE!

I am now happy to report that we finally have our full year's supply! It only took 8+ years. (If anyone wants to come over to look at it and "ooooh" and "aaahh", I'm only too happy to oblige.)

6 comments:

Xazmin said...

I'm SO jealous, and SO coming over! I'd love to ooh and ahhh...my stuff is just a drop in the bucket! You're my idol!!

Xazmin

Laura Jansson said...

Completely impressed! I dream of a room like that, and the food filling all the shelves. Way to go!

Susannah said...

Impressive! You must be a Bushman...

Melanie said...

Wow! I might have to hire you to do mine. Your storage room looks great!

Jennifer said...

I'm impressed! I store all of mine at my parents house! I LOVE YOUR storage place. I wish I had one.

Rynell said...

M&Ms in food storage! Perfect!