Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to Reality

Matt and I just got back from our cruise to Mexico. Weather was absolutely perfect, the water was warm, the food was fantastic, and the company was great (we went with 3 other couples), so we were a bit sad to return to 20-30 degree weather and shovelling snow. Sigh. The group that we went with is already planning another warm getaway for next winter. I guess it was a hit!
This was our stateroom number. The rooms were tiny, so it's a good thing that there's so much else to do on the ship.
While walking around Ensenada, we were surprised at how HUGE the curbs were in some places--sometimes about a foot and a half tall. Here's Matt hiking up one.

This is a beach in Cabo San Lucas where we spent a couple hours. We had it mostly to ourselves to play in the water and snorkel. Now I remember why I love the beach so much.

It makes we warmer just looking at this picture!

I love walking on the beach barefoot, and you don't get many opportunities to walk where there are so few people around in such a beautiful place.

We enjoyed the sunsets from the ship. Pictures just don't do them justice.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks Like you had tons of FUN!!!! Beautiful pictures! We all need to go on a cousin cruise.

Haskell Family said...

Awesome pictures! It makes me want to escape as far south as possible as I peek our my window here!

Alona said...

Lucky! I'm jealous! I'm ready for a trip soon! :)